Friday, December 10, 2010

Overdue!

I know I'm way behind on posting pictures but we have been super busy since Thanksgiving! Here are pictures of what Mary Adams has been doing lately.

Watching the Christmas parade with her dad on the downtown porch
She was very excited about her "cook" (her word for cookies)
Getting a better view of the parade
After the parade we went to pick out our Christmas tree. Mary Adams thought it was the best thing running around the lot.
This picture is my favorite of the season so far!


She loves being "tickled" by the trees. I've caught her several times at our house brushing her face against the tree so it can get her.
This was back in November. She loves when her dad gets home from work so they can chase Ruby around.
In her turkey outfit my mom made for her.
I don't know what's going on here...

More to come soon- I promise not to wait so long!!

No comments:

Post a Comment